Thursday, January 5, 2012

License Plates With Messages

It's gay that Tennessee offers a license plate that says "Choose Life" and has a ugly baby on it. Well it's not gay, but it's not fair. It's a passive-aggressive way for people to say "I have conservative views on reproductive rights, kiss my ass!" And you always see license plates when you're behind someone, that's where the 'kiss my ass' comes from. Without getting into all the dirty deetz of this issue, we can just establish that there is another side to it. So I took the liberty of designing a plate for all my empowered and progressive sisters out there.



And we've all seen the 'household divided' sports plates (ex. half Michigan/Ohio State or Auburn/Alabama.) I think they're cute cause I picture the car owner saying, "Oh you know, my old lady really gets my goat talkin' bout Crimson Tide, gets me mad as the dickens! But whadya gonna do? We quarrel but we love!" Rivalries can't stop love! So would you figure there's a couple out there with radically different abortion views? And how many kids would they have? Hmm. Well, this plate is for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment